- A permanent, full time Head of Finance role working with the NFP sector;
- Paying between £35,000 - £37,000 per annum.
About Our Client
Our client is a registered charity who prides themselves on investing 100% of their profits back into provided high quality community services and facilities, to change the lives of those that they work with. They are committed to making a real difference to their community, by giving everyone a better chance to live healthier lives.
The key responsibiities will include but may not be limited to;
- Lead and drive a positive culture in delivering our dynamic and life enhancing strategy and outcomes. Build positive and effective relationships with partners and key stakeholders.
- Lead and develop a proactive and professional team to ensure that Finance and Purchase Ledger delivery targets are achieved and effective systems, policies and training are developed and embedded across the organisation.
- Lead and manage the delivery of all organisational financial reporting requirements including statutory accounts, VAT, Office of National Statistics and DCMS and production of monthly management accounts.
- Lead the continuous development of management information including derivation and monitoring of KPI's and key accounting ratios and metrics.
- To be a flexible and proactive team member who inspires improvements and developments in people, performance and processes. To inspire a "best in class" approach in representing our brand internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the following in order to be considered;
- Working towards a recognised accountancy qualification;
A thorough understanding of financial management and financial accounting principles and procedures;
Knowledge, or good exposure to, UK company and charity law around financial and statutory requirements for small UK charities;
Business partner experience supporting financial and non-financial managers;
Experience of effectively managing resources (people, finance and equipment) to meet business objectives;
Effective communication skills and the ability to lead, influence and communicate complex information at all levels;
The ability to analyse and manipulate data and produce and present concise reports.
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate;
- A permanent, full time Head of Finance role based in Stockport;
- Offering great benefits and pension, hybrid working and flexibility;
- Paying up to £37,000 per annum.