Head of Customer Care
£75,000 - £80,000
Incredible opportunity in an innovative and rapidly growing organisation
About Our Client
- A premium brand that have launched two products to date, specifically aimed at improving the quality of life for women.
- An incredibly passionate and driven team based in their London office (Old St area)
- This is a very exciting time for the team - their success is unprecedented.
- An inclusive culture where you really can make a difference.
- The Head of Customer care will be responsible for implementing the customer care strategy globally. There is currently a small customer service team in place, but the success of the latest product, has created the need for a strategic leader to use data analytics to create a customer care/customer experience strategy.
- The team are based in London (Old St) but this role will also implement strategy for the US (the product is a huge success across the US) and then China.
The Successful Applicant
- A background working within a premium brand with a customer experience/customer care remit.
- A team player - the leadership team are passionate about this brand/their products which is evident in the culture within the office.
- Flexibility and an agile way of working - the leadership team work at pace and really challenge the norm - this role works across the business, therefore the successful candidate will need to have good analytical skills, the ability to take feedback and make changes as needed.
What's on Offer
- Good package and long term incentive plans.