Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst
Based in Whiteley Business Park
About Our Client
My client are an award winning business operating within the Financial Services industry.
As a Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst, your primary responsibiltiies could include:
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, monthly accounts and statutory reporting.
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst, you should be:
- Degree educated, attaining a 2:1 minimum, from a well-respected University
- Ideally Business Degree (Business, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics etc).
- Some Finance experience will be highly advantageous, but not essential.
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Very Attractive Package
- Opporunity to build a Career with Award-Winning Business
- Study Support Offered