- My client is looking for a graduate to study ACA/ACCA.
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate (incl. study).
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services organisation, with offices throughout Europe and with the UK site being based in Whiteley.
Reports to Financial Reporting Manager
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting and administration of a variety of corporate entities and trusts acting as Special Purpose Vehicles within fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting of corporate entities and trusts within fund structures including bookkeeping, interim and annual accounts preparation and ad hoc reporting
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns and other financial filings
- Prepare and administer entity bank account payments
- Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Maintain accurate client records within Viewpoint and other company systems and Aztec processes and procedures
- Build client relationships through regular contact
- Assist the Senior Accountant with day to day client tasks
- Work in conjunction with other team members to deliver excellent client service
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will be degree educated (business degrees ideal, but equally strong degrees in other areas will equally be considered who want to pursue an accountancy path, as will A-Levels or equivalents).The main thing will be the desire to study a professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package exists to the successful candidate. This includes a study support package that really is second to none.