Graduate Recruitment Consultant
*Opportunity to progress within a FTSE 250 business*
**Realistically earn up to £40,000 or more in your first year**
About Our Client
PageGroup are one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment brands.
* A FTSE 250 business
* Employing more than 5,300 people in 155 offices and 36 countries worldwide.
* We've been voted one of the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for 8 consecutive years
* A market capitalisation of £1.35 Billion
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant position, you will proactively reach out and position recruitment solutions with your commercial acumen and quick thinking coming to use when pitching for new business and developing accounts. To our customers, you are the face of Page Group. You will be required to listen to your customers' needs, understand the details of individual vacancies and explore and uncover business opportunities. Working with your customer, you set the vision and the strategy of their job search. You work with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business. Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Page Group. You'll work with a wide variety of clients across numerous sectors, developing a strong network and a deep understanding of our services and customers.
This role is based in the Reading office. Businesses that partner with Page Group come in all shapes and sizes, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of the market combined with your communication skills and sales abilities will help to shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will provide Page Group with great client service, building relationships and accounts with a designated geographical area.
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role you anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Page key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their businesses are structured in the future.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant position:
- Deliver against targets, while prioritising and delivering an outstanding recruitment service to clients
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone, face to face meetings and email with these role being telephone based and require a high level of tenacity and resilience to reach clients and customers effectively
- Work closely in a consultative role with customers and clients in a 360 degree recruitment consultant position
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent practical experience and will consider applicants with a great level of commercial acumen and potential as full training is provided
- Experience or interest in sales, recruitment, account management, or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving a set goal
- Interest in working against assigned targets
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
This Graduate Recruitment Consultant position offers an individually-tailored market leading training to become a Senior Recruitment Consultant and progress through our structured career path that runs as a meritocracy.
Page Group is a global leading recruitment consultancy and we offer highly competitive salary packages along with a market-leading benefits package.