Graduate Finance Assistant
Fantastic Starting Salary
Great Team Atmosphere
About Our Client
My client is a successful local business, looking for an enthusiastic Graduate to join their growing team in Portsmouth.
The Graduate Finance Assistant key responsibilities will include:
- You will assist with general accounts work.
- Credit Control.
- Administration and Payroll Systems.
- Provide support to the Financial Controller
The Successful Applicant
The successful Graduate Finance Assistant will need to possess the following criteria:
- You must have graduated recently or have finished your degree this year.
- You will need to have a keen eye for detail.
- A good standard of mathematical skills and the ability to learn new processes.
- Use of Sage 50 would be desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Graduate Finance Assistant is:
- A generous basic salary.
- A team based working environment.
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.