- Do you want to pursue a career in Commercial Finance?
- Are you immediately available or available on short notice?
About Our Client
A worldwide and well-known brand an outstanding reputation. They are committed to offering thorough training and opportunities within the organisation for the right individuals.
- Payment Administration and Approval - responsible for accurate calculation of Terms payments due to customers in line with Trading Agreements. Efficient processing of payments via deduction management or direct via Accounts Payable team.
- Reporting, control and data management - responsible for accurate recording of Terms payments and management of Terms contract data in SAP
- Terms accrual management - financial management of Terms accruals recorded in the books both for agreements that are current, and those that have been concluded, investigating over or under-accrual
- Terms Agreements - responsibility for stewarding sign-off of annual Terms agreements with our customers
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Assertive and independent with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A collaborative team player with the ability to positively influence the agenda
- Consistently works against the right priorities and takes the initiative to find ways to get better results
- Demonstrates a 'can-do' attitude and sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
- Strong Excel skills (pivots / vlookups)
- SAP knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Experience of working in an FMCG or Blue-Chip organisation
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities to develop within the business
- Full equipment