- Chance to work for a n international leading business based in Surrey?
- Are you a graduate looking for your next opporutnity?
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing, top FTSE business based in the heart of Surrey. Due to changes they require a graduate finance analyst to join their highly commercial finance team.
The role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Closing monthly accounts ensuring sales and costs are accurately and appropriately recognised
- Preparation of regular business reports for internal and external use
- Control the monthly management accounting processes, including necessary accruals and prepayments
- Work with Account Management/Strategic Sourcing team to define annual Target Costs and Target Savings by Service Period
- Manage and report monthly actual costs against target costs, meeting client format requirement and deadlines
- Manage and report monthly actual saving against target savings, meeting client format requirement and deadlines
- Continual liaison with client Savings Team to provide information on savings that allow for client validation
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure an efficient approach
The Successful Applicant
The sucessful applicant will:
- Have a good understanding of debits and credits
- Have a great will do attitude
- Be able to work in a busy role
- Happy to deal with major stakeholders - internally and externally
- Have experience dealing with financial data/transactions
- Have a good level of Excel - look up's and pivot tables
- Be happy to be based in the office 1-2 days per week, minimum
What's on Offer
Great business - please apply to find out more about the great benefits