Graduate Finance Analyst
£25,000 - £32,000
Opportunity for progression.
About Our Client
- Rapidly growing organisation in a niche market.
- Great team environment which promotes organic growth.
- Provide regular and detailed commercial performance reporting.
- Supporting monthly reporting activities through communicating clear changes in performance through high quality analysis.
- Using data visualisation to present complex analysis in a clear format.
- Identify and implement improvements in analysis.
- Act as an initial point of contact to answer to queries from stakeholders from across the business.
- Support annual price review activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced excel skills are a must.
- Fluent in English with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- 1-3 years post degree experience within an entrepreneurial/analytically-focussed organisation.
- Degree level or relevant professional qualification.
- Must be passionate - ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to progress within the organisation.
- Great benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work for a leading organisation.