Graduate Finance Analyst - Contract
Must have studied or being studying towards a finance qualification
Be available on short notice
About Our Client
My client is a global organisation with local offices in Southampton.
As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial statements and reporting including assisting the finance team with the preparation of the primary and supporting financial statements for Group reporting.
- Maintaining core accounting including the integrity of General Ledger, Account Receivable and Accounts Payable accounts.
- Finance support at month end to assist with balance sheet reconciliations, SOX reporting, profit & loss reports
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be either immediately available or available on short notice
- Have either a relevant degree or be studying towards a relevant financial qualification
- Have good Excel skills
- Have ideally previously worked in a finance or accountancy role
What's on Offer
The chance to work for a fantastic business.