- Graduate Commercial Analyst - Manchester
- Specialist tech firm.
About Our Client
My client is a specialist tech firm based in Manchester and London with a wide spread and presence throughout the UK.
- You'll provide financial and commercial analysis of new customer contracts.
- You'll build commercial business cases for low margin contract signoffs.
- You'll set pricing for new products and maintain the existing pricing books based on changes in the market, cost base and pricing strategy.
- You'll develop pricing tools and processes and track the current market trends.
- Budget & Forecasting.
- Business Partnering with Ops, sales & Finance.
The Successful Applicant
- 2:1 Graduate (maths preferable but not essential)
- Excel Skills
- Degree level in an Analytic Discipline
- Great punctuality and communication, with a commitment to self-development.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £25k based on experience with loads of great benefits and the chance to progress within a growing business.