Graduate Accounts Payable Specialist
Full ACCA/CIMA study support provided
Central Redhill location with parking
About Our Client
My client has just promoted two people internally to free up a new role within the accounts team, they have had steady growth within 2020 and have continued to trade in these tough times.
They also have the ability to on-board and train the right candidate externally until we are back into a normal work pattern.
The key responsibilities of the Redhill based Accounts Payable Specialist will be to:
- Responsible for processing of all supplier invoices ensuring timely payments.
- Responsible for ensuring internal purchase order and payment authorisation process is adhered to and to follow up any variation with Internal departments.
- Act as main point of contact for all supplier queries including timely reconciliation.
- Ensure that new supplier accounts are set up and existing accounts are maintained.
- Maintain accurate templates for paying international suppliers, ensuring supplier bank details match supplier invoices.
- Preparation of daily goods invoice payments in USD/EUR and monthly bacs payment run.
- Involvement in preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting on freight costs.
- Preparation for quarterly and annual regulatory audits.
- General accounts administration including filing and retrieval of paperwork.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Accounts Payable position, will need to have the following skills:
- Preference University graduate or A Level leaver studying AAT (min 3Bs) ideally in related subjects such as Maths
- Previous experience of working within a purchase ledger role, at least 12-18 months
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Confident communication & interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and study support to progress your finance career.