GP Practice Manager
£31,000 - £32,000
About Our Client
Our client is a well established General Practice which is patient centred with excellent core values.
Key responsibilities of the Practice Manager will be:
- Supporting managing partner, clinical and non clinical staff
- Recruitment process of Locum GP's
- Managing the administration team and overseeing all clientele issues.
- Regular internal quality improvement and team building exercises
- Dealing with HR and finance department
- Overall running of the GP Practice
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Leadership skills with experience in a Practice Manager capacity within a NHS GP Practice.
- Experience in previous GP roles such as Reception, Admin, and Secretarial.
- Understanding of human resources, finance, and overseeing process changes & efficiency.
- Management of a team
- Knowledge of EMIS
- Professional communication skills
- Knowledge of Locum hiring and recruiting
What's on Offer
- Generous salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On site parking
- Staff discounts