German Speaking Payroll Manager
The candidate MUST be a German speaker
Role to start IMMEDIATELY
About Our Client
My client is looking for a German Speaking Payroll Manager, to start ASAP - this role will be virtual and you will be working from home following government guidelines.
Once back to work, you must be able to commute into central London.
This is a technology company, who are rapidly growing due to the economic climate.
The key responsibilities for this German Speaking Payroll Manager are:
- End to end EMEA payroll
- Supervising one other payroll junior
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- High level of attention to detail
- Management employee season ticket loan payment and payroll deduction, prepare maternity calculation summary.
- Liaising with Finance to ensure all aspects for payroll reporting, prepare output supporting documentation for finance
- Reconcile regional office monthly payroll output and obtain approval.
- Year end bonus payroll management process and funding each offices with currencies required. Year-end payroll UK P60 and PIID filing. Payroll audit queries
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The Successful Applicant
This role will be based in central London, when the government advise us that we can go back to work. However this role will be completely virtual, so it is important that you are able to work from home.
The ideal candidate will be fluent German, as it is important that this person communicates with the German offices.
What's on Offer
This accountancy position, based in central London will be part time to begin with, with the view to go full time as things progress.