- My client is looking for German speaking Administrators.
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
About Our Client
Set in stunning offices, my client is a large business based near Southampton Central station.
We are currently recruiting for a Business proficient / fluent English and German speaking Administrator. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is highly motivated and a clear communicator at all levels. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently and pro-actively in our practice that is client-focused.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure correct and timely data entry of enquiries and emails.
- Administer the setting up of new clients and organise the VAT registration documents.
- Monitoring and tracking enquiries and leads from inbound mail
- Carry out administrative tasks required by Business Development Administration Manager.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to support members of the Business Development Team including e-filing and /or actioning emails received into the department from the company websites, receiving inbound mail, inputting into trackers.
- Effectively manage new client set ups via Telephone, Website and Online forms.
- Organising and prompting the Business Development Team members on leads to follow up.
- Assist the department in achieving the overall sales target in line with business strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate MUST be fluent in German. Relevant background in previous administration or customer service roles is desirable, but not essential. Full training and support will be provided if the candidate is fluent in German and English.A background in legal/accounting administration would be ideal.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.