German Leasing Administrator
Working for a fitness company
About Our Client
My client is a growing fitness brand with close relationships with gyms and leisure centres across the UK and EMEA.
Due to a recent acquisition the company is looking to grow their business across Europe, starting with Germany and are now looking for a German Leasing Administrator to join their London team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a German Leasing Administrator with 3-5 years experience to join a growing company and team.
German Leasing Administrator, London
Deal Lifecycle Management - Processing all lease finance deals with a high level of accuracy, from proposal, to invoicing, to pay-out. Ensuring credit conditions are appropriately documented and communicated to stakeholders.
Portfolio Management and Reporting - Producing and maintaining company lease books periodically. Preparing ad-hoc business information reports as requested by Managers and Directors.
Financial Administration - Managing our portfolio of managed lease products with yearly increases, reconciliation of invoices, credit notes, receipts etc. Monitoring the flow and management of residual income and ensuring billing is completed on schedule. Managing end-of-lease options.
Partner Relationship Management - Cultivating strong partner working relationships with funders. Providing both positive and constructive feedback about specific performance.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate MUST be fluent in German.
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, whilst also being able to embrace a strong team-working ethos to benefit the wider business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential
- Strong operational or administrative experience essential.
- Excellent organization, follow-through, and follow-up.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word essential.
- Good understanding and experience of the leasing/ asset-based finance market favourably.
- Good working knowledge of SAGE 200 advantageous.
- Ability to work well resiliently under pressure with strong personalities.
- 5 GCSEs (A*-C)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience