- Temp to Permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to work from home
About Our Client
A well established organisation based in East Sussex seeking a Full-Time Management Accountant on a Temp to Perm basis.
As a Full-Time Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and posting of all month end accrual, prepayment and re-classification journals and subsequent reconciliation of management
- Liaising with the business to ensure correct recognition of income.
- Review and authorisation of monthly payroll and staff costs.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and the preparation of monthly balance sheet reporting pack.
- Group Reporting.
- Authorising all overheads, ensuring costs are being managed in-line with budgets.
- Check and authorise all staff expenses.
- Working with Heads of Departments to ensure forecasts are up-to-date and accurately reflect the income and costs expectations.
- Preparing forecasts
- Ad-hoc analysis to help support the business with decision making.
- Prepare company annual budgets
- Support with the annual preparation of statutory accounts and tax packs including liaising with external auditors at annual review.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need to:
- Have experience preparing full monthly management accounts
- Have used SAGE
- Be able to do Full-time hours
- Can work from home
What's on Offer
£15-£19 per hour