- Excellent Front of House Supervisor role in the centre of Bristol
- A permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £28,000
About Our Client
Our client, a global, market-leading business experiencing exceptional growth are looking for an organised and methodical Warehouse Supervisor to join their busy team.
Our client is a market leading financial services provider, experiencing exceptional growth. They are now looking for an organised and proactive Front of House Supervisor & Executive Assistant to joining their busy team in the centre of Bristol.
The Successful Applicant
Duties and responsibilities of the Front of House Supervisor and Executive Assistant role include, but are not limited to:
- Operating as the first point of contact for meeting, greeting and the initial hosting of all visitors to the Office.
- To manage the efficient operation of the Reception, Meeting rooms, and Breakout areas within the Customer facing suite
- To monitor the standards of cleanliness throughout the Customer facing suite and should standards not be met, liaise with the Office Services team to resolve any issues.
- To assist in a wide variety of event management arrangements
- Organise, setup and clear the Meeting rooms for EXCO meetings and meetings arranged by EXCO members.
- Management of allocated diaries and workloads to ensure most appropriate use of their time
- Deal with the daily correspondences to the allocated Senior Manager(s) / Executives (calls, emails, letters etc
- Organise travel arrangements, meetings, external conferences, internal company briefings, other events etc on behalf of the Senior Managers / Executive
- Production and distribution of reports, correspondence, presentations, expenses etc on behalf of the Senior Managers / Executives
- Where the above duties allow, provide administrative assistance to the business as requested by the Facilities Manager.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the role of Front of House & Executive Assistant will benefit from a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum, excellent company benefits and the opportunity to be part of a growing, highly reputable brand with opportunities for progression