- An exciting new role which can based remotely or hybrid within the office...
- Experts in Customs & Freight who are keen to train should apply!
About Our Client
My client is a world-leading provider in customs compliance and freight training. Their business has leading accounts with a mixture of high-end manufacturers, retailing giants and government institutions. They provide training and compliance advice to a host of customers from Executive Board members, managers and to workplace operatives. Full training will be provided for Customs & Freight experts looking for a change of career! Head Office based in Derbyshire.
As a Freight & Customs Trainer you will be based remotely an provide the provision of training & consultancy services to a variety client base, including that of local Chamber of Commerce. You will be responsible for the following areas of expertise:
- Delivering 1 to 3 freight & customs training customs per week
- Providing expert freight & international trade consultancy knowledge - including audits, applications assist (AEO, IP and customs clearance)
- Auditing services to large multi-national clients.
- Provide internal staff training.
- Updating courseware and handling bookings, invoicing process.
- Continuous review of course offerings in line with new customs legalisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful Freight & Customs Trainer will have a background knowledge in both International Trade and an array of Freight & Customs services. It will suit someone with the desire to move into a training role, using their current skills:
- Previous International Trade, Freight and/or Customs experience is essential
- A passion for training and further development
- Knowledge of Import & Export Procedures (regulations and special procedures)
- Team player, who has the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- 10%-20% annual bonus
- 33 days holiday per annum
- Private healthcare
- Travel allowances provided
- Head Office based in Derbyshire