- FP&A Analyst - Blackburn
About Our Client
My client is an exciting and rapidly growing brand with presence across the UK & globally.
- Work closely with BI & Country Commercial Finance Teams to provide collaboration and deeper understanding of key P&L lines and metrics
- Focus on a standardised approach to analysis of business streams / cost areas to ensure deeper understanding of trading.
- Deliver timely analysis of market and competitor comparatives
- Work closely with the business real estate colleagues and Fixed Asset teams to provide detailed capital ROI analysis on a regular basis
- Key support for strategic decision making including modelling of initiatives using business knowledge and data.
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) or QBE, several years industry experience is essential
- Strong business acumen with experience across the finance function
- Strong communication and business partnering skills, comfortable communicating to stakeholders across all levels and disciplines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £45k based on experience with excellent company benefits package.