Opportunity to join a growing investment business in Waterloo, London
Suitable for a Part Qualified / Finalist FP&A / Finance Analyst
About Our Client
Financial Services / Infrastructure business based in Central London (Waterloo).
This commercial role is ideal for someone with strong financial analysis skills and accounting knowledge looking to gain exposure in the wider business and support the business decision making process.
- Maintenance of existing Operating models
- Produce analysis required for Stakeholders
- Supporting project managers in analysing and evaluating project variations
- Developing in-house data analytics
- Working on forecasting and annual budgeting processes
- What if scenarios and subsequent impact on asset values, cash flows and equity value
- Developing analysis and insight into potential new business models to enhance shareholder value
The Successful Applicant
You will be Part Qualified (ideally at Finalist level) and be working in a role with a large amount of Financial analysis.
Proven background in adding value through commercial insight into complex problems
Able to understand complex projects and break them down to smaller steps to develop a solution.
Financial modelling and / or VBA experience desirable.
Excellent communication skills dealing with stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.