Fixed Term Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Working on a 6 to 9 months fixed term contract.
Working for a leading medical device business.
About Our Client
The client is a leading Medical Device business based in Sheffield and are looking for someone to join the team for a fixed term period of 6 to 9 months.
The Fixed Term Junior Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for -
- Supporting the commercial business to deliver profitable growth
- Track and produce data relating to KPI's and provide insight into any identifiable trends
- Maintain and improve commercial tools
- Generate sales reporting and ad-hoc reports for the management team
- Capture and convey detailed business datasets using appropriate tools and techniques
- Data validation and cleansing
- Secondary data support to key projects.
The Successful Applicant
The Fixed Term Junior Business Intelligence Analyst will have/be -
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate ability to successfully work independently
- Apply knowledge and experience with minimal guidance for routine tasks
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- High level knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interpret data and communicate to all stakeholders.
- SQL knowledge desirable
What's on Offer
The Fixed Term Junior Business Intelligence Analyst will receive -
- Immediate start date
- Fixed Term Contract of between 6 to 9 months
- Free on site parking
- 08:30 - 16:30 working hours, Monday to Friday