Fixed Tenancy Officer
Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association and Developer
Immediate Start, Temp Contract
About Our Client
A forward thinking RSL and Developer, with bases throughout London
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Manage a caseload of fixed term tenancies and contribute to the delivery of renewing residents from their existing tenancy to a lifetime assured
- Ensure team objectives are achieved and individually contribute to business performance to ensure targets are met
- Work collaboratively with others across the Trust at all levels, ensuring effective and efficient delivery
- Dynamic and creative individual with an ability to solve problems independently, think strategically and communicate effectively. Using strong negotiation skills to work collaboratively across the Trust
- To lead with passion in developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders, partners and residents
- Maintain the necessary relevant records and systems.
- Manage risks associated with this role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate and responsible for demonstrating the highest levels of customer service in a demanding, public facing environment. Housing sector experience and an appreciation of the lettings role and its impact on business performance
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to maintain and analyse information to source innovative and effective solutions
- Highly organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail in all administrative duties
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills with an ability to communicate to varied audiences
- Knowledge of welfare reform and the impact this has on housing with a basic understanding of benefit advice
- MS Office and Outlook and the ability to use simple business systems, e.g. accounting systems, office applications
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Tenancy Officer to join a busy London RSL and Developer within their Tenancy team. This role is an initial contract position, and has a Monday to Friday working week. The role is paying a competitive £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus car allowance.
The role has an immediate start so please do apply now!