Fire and Safety Advisor - Home Based
Excellent opportunity within Fire & Safety working with RSL
Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package!
About Our Client
A leading Registered Social Landlord are seeking an experienced Fire and safety Advisor to manage a designated patch.
The key responsibilities:
- Carry out fire Risk Assessments
- Estate inspections and report writing
- Provide Health and Safety advice and support to the Housing Team
- Develop and deliver Health and Safety, Fire Safety and induction training
- Assist in the monitoring of contractor and Health and Safety and compliance through audit and active monitoring
- Provide expert technical Fire Safety advice for new development projects and within residential areas of the property portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate:
- You have NVQ level 3 or higher in Fire Safety Management
- You have NVQ level 3 or higher in Health and Safety management
- You have experience in Fire Safety management;
- You are a Graduate Member or you are working towards becoming a Member of the IFE or an IFE registered fire risk assessor;
- You have knowledge of the general Health and Safety compliance requirements for landlords and service delivery contractors with specific emphasis on Gas, Electrical, Asbestos, Legionella and Fire Safety management;
- Have the ability to supervise and coordinate the schedule of others.
What's on Offer
An opportunity has arisen for a Fire and Safety Advisor with a leading Registered Social Landlord and Developer to join their established team. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive annum salary and an excellent benefits package including a car allowance.
*This will be home based however willing to travel when needed*