- Global packaging and sustainable manufacturing business
- £40,000 - £45,000, City of London
About Our Client
The Commercial Finance team based out of the City of London is part of a large multi-national business specialising in packaging, recycling and sustainable manufacturing, operating across 30 countries and employing around 30,000 people.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee the reconciliation of information for both country and site level leaders.
- Manage the master data list for Key, IPS and Business Development customers, supporting the development of product data frameworks.
- Responsible for creating internal performance dashboards for key accounts supporting the divisional marketing team to focus on volumes and revenues.
- Use your expertise to analyse geographical and market data, as well as supporting ad hoc requests at half and year end.
- Support annual and periodical budget and forecasting, collaborating with plant and director level commercial operations colleagues to produce volume data.
- Use your experience to drive continuous improvement across your remit.
- As a key member of the commercial finance team you will also be involved in core finance improvement projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Analyst:
- Previous experience working with in commercial finance and be an experienced Financial Analyst
- Degree qualified (finance preferred) or similar
- Actively studying accounting qualification ie ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Previous experience working within FMCG industry
- Experience of working in a large multi-national organisation
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience of interpreting large volumes of data
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholders
- COGNOS experience (preferred)
What's on Offer
The successful Financial Analyst will be entitled to the competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience along with these other benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Cycle to Work Scheme