FTSE 250 Organisation
Excellent Benefits and Career Opportunities
About Our Client
My client are a very well-known FTSE 250 organisation based in Wimborne. Due to expansion, they are looking for a new Financial Analyst to join the existing team.
As a Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Sector monthly financial reporting.
- Collation of BU results for flash reporting.
- Preparation of financial analysis for monthly report.
- Aid preparation of monthly business review pack.
- Finance support to Forecast, Budget & 3YP process and financial analysis.
- Finance support to sector SVPs (Finance, Engineering, Operations, Commercial & Lifetime Support).
- Support to Group / Sector projects & initiatives such as Project Advance, Lifetime Support analysis, Borderless Engineering.
- Ad-hoc reporting requests, collation of data from BU's & analysis.
- Ad-hoc support to BU finance teams.
- Support & development of sector finance reporting
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Financial Analyst, you should be:
- Part Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA would be advantageous (support offered with gaining qualifications).
- Graduate or equivalent (preferable, not essential).
- Experience with month-end reporting, and providing variance/commentary.
- Competent with MS Office - importantly Excel & PowerPoint.
- Confidence and communications skills to work effectively at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience in a deadline driven environment where quality must be maintained.
- Motivated, with drive to complete tasks to best of ability.
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Salary between £35,000 and £37,000.
- Excellent Benefits to include Annual Bonus.
- Study Support if desired.
- Opportunity to work for a FTSE 250.
- Career Opportunities.