- Impressive business offering long term career development opportunities
- Study package for ACCA/CIMA on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a hugely respected Abingdon employer who have experienced unprecedented growth in the last year and so are looking to add heads into their Finance team. They have parking onsite, will work a mix of 3 days in the office and 2 at home during the week.
The Financial Accountant will have a wide range of duties including:
- General accounting operations: accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Relationship management with banking providers
- Manage all daily accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Compile and report financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly and bi-annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments and forecasts
- Prepare required revenue and tax returns.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Relationship management with appointed auditors
- Cash collection
- Cashflow management
- Payroll preparation
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Accountant will have a strong background in financial accounting. The individual must be:
- Ability to work in a demanding and deadline-driven environment
- Good internal and external relationship skills
- Excellent knowledge of the local legislations
- ERP system knowledge (Microsoft Navision and SAP preferable)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Prepared to involve themselves in all aspects of the business
- Ability to self-start and self- manage - prioritizing workload and time management
- Team player
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is between £35,000 and £40,000 plus a study support package for ACCA/CIMA and generous benefits scheme.