- New Financial Accountant role in Guildford
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
A new opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join an established finance team based in Guildford.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts for all entities.
- Preparation of year end audit schedules and liaison with the auditors.
- Preparation of VAT returns (including partial exemption calculations).
- Accounting and monitoring of grant expenditure
- Review of corporation tax computations.
- Month end accounting and reporting across the group.
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Development and documentation of internal financial controls, systems and processes.
- Support the Head of Finance and Group FC with ad hoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong technical and analytical accountancy skills.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize workload effectively.
- Ability to produce accurate work and consistently deliver to reporting deadlines.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with internal and external contracts at all levels with confidence.
- Motivated by a changing, growing environment.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £45k
Competitive benefits package