- A great opportunity to join a well established business
- Great additional benefits and a competitive salary
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to join a busy finance team within a successful and expanding retail multi-site business based in Cardiff, with turnover of £50 million and over 1,300 employees.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts across all group companies.
- Balance sheet reconciliations across all group companies.
- PAYE reconciliations and processing.
- VAT reconciliations and processing.
- Weekly supplier payment runs (across all group companies).
- Processing of payroll uploads and payments.
- Ownership of various core overhead costs to the business such as utilities and non-domestic rates.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Update annual insurance schedule and coding across all group companies.
- Purchase ledger month end close.
- Assist with year-end audit and production of the statutory accounts.
- Completion of information requests from external government departments such as ONS and VOA.
- Assist the team with any other ad hoc work as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- AAT qualified (minimum).
- Previous experience of working in a busy finance environment.
- Be adaptable and able to work under your own initiative.
- The ability to build strong working relationships.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
What's on Offer
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Pension scheme (with employer contribution)
- Private healthcare