- Immediate start
About Our Client
A fantastic opportunity to join a well recognised business with key finance offices based in uttoxeter.
As a financial Accountant, duties will include however aren't limited too;
- Manage and report the site weekly/monthly accounts to the defined deadlines as directed by Group. Ensure accurate records are kept and communicated to group in the required format, ensuring balance sheet accounts are correctly reconciled and documented.
- Responsible for reconciling the full balance sheet and providing full detailed analysis to ensure control and eliminate risks.
- Provide support to the site Finance Business Partner, ensuring functional targets are achieved and also ensuring that changing business requirements are met. Supporting Finance Business Partner & Commercial / Management Accountant in identifying and driving continuous improvements around processes and controls
- To enhance management understanding of financial information through provision of information and education, promoting a cost awareness culture. Provide a monthly site finance pack for review with site and group management team.
- Review overhead spend with Managers on a regular basis with a view to controlling costs and facilitating better forecasts and budgets, driving ownership and accountability
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately available - essential
- Knowledge of working in a similar role previously - Essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - Essential
- Working knowledge of financial processes - Essential
What's on Offer
Immediate start + competitive salary + free on site parking + hybrid working