- Exciting opportunity to join global business as Financial Accountant
- Based out of the Milton Keynes Head Office
About Our Client
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnering up with a vastly growing, market leading business based in Milton Keynes. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a well established company.
As a Financial Accountant, you will:
- Understand how to support the financial planning process, in particular the calculation and reconciliation of provisions and other balance sheet areas.
- Support the roll out of process and system improvements
- Ensure all documented internal controls in relation to the Financial Accounting function are understood and adhered to.
- Take responsibility for quarterly testing.
- Escalate any non-compliance to management in a timely manner.
- Apply your keen eye for detail and analytical skill-set when preparing monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts within direct responsibility ensuring that all reconciling difference are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- You'll support the preparation of the annual UK financial statements, providing evidence and reconciliations during the external audit process.
- Manage the interfaces and legacy systems to ensure accurate transaction recording in finance system.
The Successful Applicant
For this role, the ideal Financial Accountant will be:
- Be part-qualified in a relevant financial qualification (studying towards ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc.)
- Highly motivated and passionate.
- Knowledgeable in accounting, understand how to support the financial planning process, in particular the calculation and reconciliation of provisions and other balance sheet areas.
- Able to apply your good communication skills and the ability to build effective working relations with accounting and non-accounting colleagues.
What's on Offer
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Structure
- Flexible Benefits Pot
- Flexible opportunities to support work life balance
- Salary on offer for £40k