Amazing role for Part Qualified accountant
Great career progression on offer
About Our Client
This growing organisation has a fantastic reputation for promoting from within.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Completion of month end processes for UK legal entities including timely collection of data, reviewing balance sheet account entries and central recharges from shared services/central teams, processing of overseas recharges, prepayment and accrual calculations, journal preparation;
- Calculation of journals;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations with complete and appropriate backup documentation;
- Work with colleagues in Tax department to prepare the relevant VAT journal entries;
- Assist in the identification and implementation of control and process improvements;
- Assist with year-end and internal audits;
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Relevant accountancy qualification preferred but not essential.
- Proactive and willing to suggest new ways of working to make your job more efficient.
- Experience working under pressure with tight deadlines, ability to priorities own workload, and work within a changing and growing company environment
What's on Offer
This position offers a highly competitive package in a rapidly growing business.