- Have you got a Financial or Management qualification or equivalent experience?
- Have you used one or more of Oracle P2P, C2R and R2R processes?
About Our Client
A nationwide organisation with exciting benefits such as flexible working and high levels of employee support.
- Manage security in Oracle by controlling user access, implementing audit trails, assign responsibilities and delegated authority in accordance with SFI and other governance policies adopted by the organisation.
- Manage the month-end and year-end close, including change control processes for Oracle & Qlikview Reporting Systems and data feeds via standard interface to the General Ledger.
- Maintain close and effective working relationships with the Managed Service Provider (MSP) (Version1) to ensure SLAs set out in contractual agreement are achieved.
- Maintain a register of the procedures & process maps for the different modules/ applications in Oracle e-business suite.
- Ensure adequate cover arrangements are in place to provide system operational continuity.
- Support the administration of the Atticus Inventory system, including handling of help desk queries. User Support
- Manage the organisation's Oracle user-helpdesk facility ensuring effective working relationships Oracle end users.
- Assist users to resolve their operating problems by analysing the 'symptoms' presented and tracking the user through to resolution, utilising advanced system skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain a log of all queries made and conduct regular detailed analyses of the underlying causes. Initiate remedial actions to reduce the frequency of the most significant causes.Other
- Work closely with internal audit and other key stakeholders to address any weaknesses or failures identified in relation to system security and embedded financial processes in a timely and efficient manner. Where issues/ problems are foreseen, formulate pre-emptive action plan in consultation with Head of Financial Systems.
- The areas of responsibility within the designated portfolio may be changed from time to time.
- The job description is not exhaustive but is intended as a guide to the principal duties and responsibilities of the post. It will be subject to periodic review in association with the job holder.
The Successful Applicant
- Specialist knowledge and experience across one or more areas including Oracle P2P, C2R and R2R processes.
- Financial or Management Accounting qualification through experience, degree, continuing personal development or equivalent.
- Keyboard skills to RSA level III or equivalent.
- Specialised knowledge of financial business processes within a large and complex organisation, including procurement and financial control.
- Experience developing reports in Discover/Qlikview.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- Exciting opportunities
- Trust and personal responsibility