Great opportunity to work for an international animals charity
Healthy workplace environment with a great pension scheme and other beenfits
About Our Client
The client is a world renowned charity who's mission is to provide care for animals in the poorest of communities.
The finance department in their London office is currently going through a system implementation and are looking for someone to help set up the new system, provide support to other departments and come up with new ways to improve processes making the department more efficient.
The Finance Partner will be responsible for
- Actively participate in the implementation of the new finance system at SPANA, championing the project across the organisation and ensuring its success.
- Seeking opportunities to work in partnership across the charity to ensure all teams receive the support they need to manage the financial aspects of their roles.
- Challenge the status quo to improve and reorganise finance processes and make the best use of opportunities, resources and systems.
- Proactively support budget holders in the management of budgets and variance analysis.
- Ensure that the general ledger is accurate and up to date at all times, processing invoices, expenses and large volumes of income with a full audit trail.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Partner will
- Be flexible as from time to time the post holder may be asked to perform other duties.
- Enjoy working in a team and have a strong team ethic.
- Maintain and actively improve and develop internal processes and procedures.
- Be a confident Excel user including pivot tables, vlookups and data filtering across large volumes of data to transform and present data to key stakeholders.
- Have experience of computerised accounting and database packages.
What's on Offer
Apart from the competitive salary on offer the successful Finance Partner will receive a great pension package alongside other benefits such as private health care and a generous amount of days annual leave.