- Fantastic company with market leading benefits
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
My client is an international supplier of services to global clients within their industry, serving customers worldwide. They are committed to providing a flexible and hybrid working culture wherever possible, whilst actively seeking ways of working that allow people to grow and thrive in their roles. Inclusion and Diversity is essential to them being able to best serve the business and to strive to ensure that no one is treated inappropriately or disrespectfully at work.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Officer include:
- Supporting the Finance team with creation of month end journals, invoices and manual payment requests, tracking of intercompany invoicing, running monthly settlements and investigating and resolving issues
- Maintaining the balance sheet general ledgers including reconciliations (including investigation and resolution of discrepancies) and clear downs including customer accounts
- Producing draft monthly reports including cost centre reports, headcount reports, operational excellence metrics and draft management accounts
- Inputting Group Consolidation system as part of month end, quarterly re-forecasts and budget and business planning prior to review by the Senior Finance Manager
- Administering extraction of data from multiple platforms including SAP, Basic online and other systems
- Supporting financial accounting and tax activities with collation of data for external audit, PAYE settlement agreement and corporation tax returns
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Officer will be:
- Educated to degree level (in a Finance related subject) or Finance qualification equivalent such as AAT
- Experience of using MS Office, focusing on Excel data manipulation (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS etc.)
- Analytical mind-set with a strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and an ability to build relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders across the business
- Experience of using SAP is desirable although not essential
What's on Offer
Our client will offer you:
- Very competitive salary
- Annual pay reviews are conducted
- The Company encourages all employees to effectively balance their work with their outside life.
- Generous annual leave entitlement starting at 27 days per annum.
- My client also offers a full suite of family friendly policies that you would expect from a progressive employer.
- The Company operates a bonus of 10% of your annual salary.
- Pension scheme
- Education & Training - Our client pride in helping people learn and develop by supporting, accelerating and directing your learning. As well as the completion of mandatory health and safety courses, training packages will be offered to meet your specific needs. Supporting your learning at work is high on our agenda as it is important that the skills of our workforce meet current and future demands as well as supporting your continuing professional development