4 month contract paying circa £19k
About Our Client
We work with our client on a nationwide basis working across multiple sites across the UK. Working in a busy and fast paced finance team you'll feel welcomed and motivated in a relaxed but hard working environment in Exeter.
The Finance officer should be able to hit the ground running, in this role focusing more on Payroll including the following responsibilities:
- Follow all payroll procedures to ensure time-sheets and other relevant data is processed in a timely manner, is accurate and correctly calculated.
- Handle any Payroll queries
- Manually calculate payments
- Large amounts of data entry
- Liaise with supplier
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing large amounts of invoices
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail is key! Spot on accuracy is needed at all times!
- Proven payroll/purchase ledger working knowledge and have previously worked in a similar environment
- A commitment to team working and the ability to adapt to change
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Previous knowledge of Month end processes and Payroll systems would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
The client is offering the successful Finance officer a competitive salary of around £19k for 4 months and a fantastic working environment with brilliant exposure to payroll and the purchase ledger function.