Finance MI Analyst
Permanenet Post with lots of progression prospects
Great flexiblity and opportunites
About Our Client
This business is one of the best employers in the Reading area. They have a brilliant reputation for training and progression and one of the best retention rates in the area.
They offer a huge range of class leading benefits, with remote working and flexible hours being just a couple worth mentioning.
The team are all supportive and they have a well tested on boarding and training system to help new employees get up to speed.
The Key elements of the Finance MI Analyst will be:
- Ownership of high value business processes and data analysis.
- Understanding the impact of the data for the business and decision making.
- Supporting management information and systems requirements ensuring appropriate control and data availability to support insightful management information.
- On a monthly basis ensure that data is available in the finance systems.
- Support the production of regular and ad-hoc business and financial management information.
- Use accounting knowledge to critically assess the quality of data and information and implement changes to improve it.
- Improve the systems environment in the Finance area by developing reporting and information gathering capabilities
- Improve existing system reports.
- Manipulate data in a controlled environment to provide more insightful information
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance MI Analyst candidate will be a numerical graduate or similar, with this either being their first job post placement year, or their second/third since graduation.
You must be able to show a high degree of numeracy and an ability to interpret large volumes of data. There is progression prospects for you to move into a more senior post and one where you can interrogate the data more.
Ideally you will also be looking to continue on with, or start your studies for ACCA or CIMA.
What's on Offer
The ideal Reading Finance MI Analyst will have the opportunity to:
- Work remotely and go into the Reading office, once a week
- Flexible hours
- Study Support
- Progression and personal development