- Rapidly growing business
- Varied and interesting role
About Our Client
Our client a high growth industry business with exciting growth plans are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager / Accountant based from their office in Sheerwater near Woking. Due to location you'd need to be a driver.
As the Finance Manager / Accountant based from the office in Sheerwater near Woking you will be responsible for:
This position is a key role in finance but also the surrounding business. As Finance Manager / Accountant, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, bookkeeping, looking to make improvements to procedures, accounts payable and receivable, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up. This role doesn't have management responsibilities
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board. Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Credit notes/ refunds
The Successful Applicant
Strong technical accounting knowledge
Strong Excel skills
Ability to work in a team
Experience using Xero system desirable but not essential
Stock experience desirable but not essential
Experience using and working with Shopify desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 salary is broad as the client is considering varying levels of experience
25 days holiday
Hours 9.00 -5.30