Excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
A new opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join an accountancy team based in Guildford.
- Accountable for the preparation and analysis of the monthly management accounts, forecast and Income and Expenditure and Capital plan for the business.
- Create, review and challenge small / medium scale business cases, options appraisals and external returns including capital expenditure for their business areas.
- Be an active member of the senior management team, business partnering with non-Finance staff in Finance processes while establishing a strong and effective control environment.
- Assist in designing and implementing all internal financial reports , ensuring accuracy and robustness of all information. Regularly review management accounts to understand drivers / variances giving support and financial advice to ensure a strong control environment. Good communication and relationship building skills are essential to this role.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in processes, reporting and cost saving. Implement as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally studying towards ACCA/CIMA Qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Excel skills
What's on Offer
Salary up to £45,000
25 days annual leave