Global technology company
Technology sector experience required
About Our Client
A technology company are looking for a Finance Manager to join their rapidly expanding finance team, due to recent growth.
This technology company have recently expanded into new markets within Europe and are keen continue to expand. It is a very exciting time for this particular SME and they are keen to find the perfect person to sit within finance.
The Key responsibilities for this Finance Manager position, based in central London are:
- Business Partnering with studio heads and product leads to support their needs
- Manage and produce decks for trading meetings with various studios
- Understanding variances to business plans and forecasts
- Work with acquisitions to bring management accounting and business planning together
- Assist in the annual budget process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Assist in the weekly forecast process
- Develop deep understanding of cost and revenue drivers for each studio
- Support each studio in managing their OPEX base and identify areas of savings
- Ah hoc accountancy tasks
- Regular travel to studios in the UK, Portugal, Italy and further afield
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager position will have previous experience in the technology sector. If this candidate has used Sage, SAP ore Xero it is desired.
the candidate needs to have at least 4-5 years within accountancy, with recent technology experience.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting accountancy opportunity for the candidate who wants to learn and progress within a global technology company, based in central London.