A business critical role filled with variety and career development
A highly energetic and experienced finance team
About Our Client
An established name in the Consultancy sector, the Finance Manager will be operating within an energetic working environment and team. Working in the excellent Newmarket location the successful candidate will be making an excellent career step.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Update and oversee all business accounts
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Update monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Aid in the Development of budgets and financial plans for the company
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Report to senior stakeholders with timely and accurate financial information.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- ACCA/ CIMA part qualified
- Proficient user of finance software
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with people at all levels that generate confidence, respect and trust
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be joining a Newmarket leading Consultancy business and to provide excellent exposure and development. You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.