£5,000 - £6,000
About Our Client
A global integrated capital markets advisor / arranger and fund manager group specialising in social housing and infrastructure.
- Preparing and communicating to the Board the consolidated Accounts.
- Communicating the Month - End process with the Accounts Assistant
- Responsible for Month - End processes including posting of accruals and prepayments journals, reviewing and reconciling both the Supplier and Purchase Ledger, reconciliation of the various bank accounts and General Ledgers.
- Managing the Audit and Year - End procedures for the three Companies including communicating and delivering deliverable to the Auditors.
- Reviewing the work of the Accounts Assistant and ensuring they understand the work to be completed, processes and posts the invoices on time.
- Creating Excel workbooks with various formula's for assurance of accurate accounting processes and procedures.
- Producing and submitting reports as required by the FCA in a timely manner.
- Producing and submitting VAT returns which include a calculation of Partial Exemption on a quarterly basis.
- Involved in the accounting for the RIET.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years in accounting based role
- SAGE 50 experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to do end to end accounting process including payroll
What's on Offer
- Exceptional benefits package
- Liverpool Street location
- Growing business