An opportunity to work for a charity changing childrens lives
A great role for someone looking to finish studying and become qualified
About Our Client
The client is a leading charity that was set up to support children across the UK. The organisation makes huge differences to children's lives both in and out of school.
The successful Finance Manager's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Production of draft monthly management accounts
- Managing all aspects of payroll with the outsourced provider
- Line managing and supporting two direct reports
- Business partnering and building relationships with 12 budget holders (including non-finance managers)
- To assist in the development and improvement of systems in conjunction with the finance function
- Monthly stock reconciliation and adjustment
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager must be at finalist level in ACCA/CIMA with experience working in a similar role and have a strong understanding of SORP accounting and grant processing.
The applicant must have strong excel skills, good attention to detail, experience line managing staff, up to date knowledge of payroll legislation, strong communication skills and business partnering experience.
What's on Offer
On offer for the Finance Manager is a salary of up to £42,000 depending on experience as well as flexible working, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 7% non-contributory pension and more.