Excellent Salary on Offer
Well-Established Business Experiencing Significant Growth
About Our Client
My client is a well-established SME going through a good period of growth. Due to this, there is a newly created role for the Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and work with the Finance Director in the production of the Monthly Management Accounts and year end accounts across all Companies.
- Assist with the processing of payroll data BACS etc.
- Update the daily cash-flow, supervise supplier payments in line with cash forecast.
- Liaise with HSBC on any Banking issues.
- Work with Senior Management to develop Management Reporting / Information to support Management & Business needs.
- Working with, amongst others, the Senior Business Analyst with the aim to monitor, review, update and if required develop new businesses processes. Thereby safeguarding the financial and business wide data of the business and ensuring its accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain Company Fixed Asset Register.
- Liaise with the Companies Accountants & Auditors regarding Audit issues including the completion of the year end accounts & supporting papers.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application, you should be:
- Prior experience with Management Accounts and Cash-flow.
- Able to Manage and Support a Finance Team.
- Ability to Prioritise & meet deadline.
- Work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Use to working on own initiative.
- Knowledge of SAGE200 (desirable, not essential)
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Excellent Salary on Offer
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time.