Previous experience in restaurant industry
Must be studying!
About Our Client
My client is in the hospitality industry and they are looking for someone who is very commercial and has brilliant communication skills!
- Consolidation and submission of annual budgets
- Preparation, maintenance and presentation of quarterly financial forecasts and justify variances
- Cash flow management including bank reconciliations
- Production of all required HMRC reporting including VAT returns
- Companies house annual return
- Produce the monthly management accounts which include the profit and loss statement & the statement of financial position.
- Produce monthly commentary on the management accounts
- Variance Analysis
- Production of the year end accounts
- Managing payables and ensuring suppliers are paid on time
- Managing receivables and minimising debt exposure
- Payroll Management
- Updating system with supplier invoices
- Allocation of payments
- Collection of overdue payments
- Involvement in annual budget production
The Successful Applicant
- Must be part qualified or finalist- not qualified.
- Must have previously worked in the hospitality/ restaurant industry
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must be able to do Pivots & V look ups on Excel
- Must have experience in payroll
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary + many other benefits!!