- Rapidly growing business
- Varied and Interesting role
About Our Client
Our client a small but fast growing business with exciting development plans are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager / Accountant based from their office on the outskirts of Woking. Due to location you'd need to be a driver ideally
As the Finance Manager / Accountant you will be responsible for
This position is a key role in the surrounding business. As the Finance Manager/ Accountant, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, bookkeeping, looking to make improvements to procedures, accounts payable and receivable, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up. This role doesn't have management responsibilities it's a sole finance roleKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board. Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Credit notes/ refunds
The Successful Applicant
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience using the Xero highly system
- Stock experience desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
- Salary £38,000- £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Hours 9.00 -5.30
- Discretionary Bonus
- Free Parking