- Superb stable opportunity with study support
- Superb working environment, flexible hybrid working
About Our Client
This leading Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business is highly innovative and fast paced. You will join a high performing and commercial team supporting the company to drive performance, efficiencies and profitability. The business is highly respected and can offer a high level of flexible home hybrid working with an office base in Nuneaton.
The Finance Business Partner role working for this leading Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business in Nuneaton (but offering a high degree of hybrid home working) will involve:
- Full month end management accounting, financial reporting and commercial analysis
- Business partnering with operational leaders to support in commercial business decision making
- Detailed financial reporting to drive profitability and performance of contracts
- Support to junior finance staff members
- Commercial financial analysis reporting to senior stakeholders and presenting financial information
- Working with various senior stakeholder to review contract performance and drive key financial areas
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Business Partner candidate will be a skilled Management Accountant (actively studying considered only - Part Qualified/Finalist) with a commercial focussed mindset. You will be a confident communicator and be able to present financial information to senior stakeholders and non finance staff with ease. You will be analytical and strong in the use of various finance packages including Excel.
What's on Offer
Study support, high degree of flexible hybrid working, competitive salary and benefits