- Well-Established Organisation with Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary and Great Benefits
About Our Client
The client is a well-established business based in Lewes. You will be part of a well-established finance team.
As the Finance Business Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Work across the business to provide financial insight to stakeholders. Develop financial models and clearly articulate findings to provide support that delivers performance improvement and better informed decision making
- Proactively engage in partnership working across the business
- Provide expert finance support on all aspects of the accounting process, partnering with business function leads to support them to achieve their financial objectives, providing appropriate levels of challenge to assumptions, ways of working, current systems and tracking financial performance on a monthly basis
- Assist functional leads / budget holders with financial planning, analysis and forecasting
- Attend relevant departmental and project meetings ensuring the finance perspective is understood and add value through support for improvement
- Work with budget holders to deliver a viable annual budget
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly financial results and present clear performance reporting to stakeholders
- Medium-term strategic financial planning (Five Year Plan)
- Financial modelling and new business costings/appraisals
- Deliver training and coaching to managers adding value and support to deliver improvement
- Production and analysis of data to understand business performance both internally and in comparison with other organisations
- Contribute to finance and performance team process reviews to simplify and automate to make them more robust and free-up internal capacity
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Finance Business Partner, you should have:
- Experience of business partnering and/or project accounting.
- Experience of driving improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and productivity in own team and across the business.
- Commercial approach, with ability to analyse financial, statistical information and business activities, thinking strategically to evaluate performance, make recommendations, implement changes and effect improvements.
- Strong interpersonal skills in terms of leadership and as a team player. Able to work cross-functional and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- An excellent communicator, able to present complex financial models in a clear and concise way.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage a multi-faceted workload incorporating short, medium and long-term work activities.
- Have good project management, planning and organisational skills; ability to handle own time, prioritise and meet timelines without compromising on quality.
- Proficient in using technology and leveraging digital applications (excellent Microsoft Office/Excel skills).
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Salary circa £40k - £45k
- Competitive Benefits