- Immediate Start!
- Hybrid Working
About Our Client
My client is a non for profit organisation based in Leicester, who have an immediate requirement to recruit a professional into the team. My client is offering a hybrid working approach.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Supporting the financial reporting processes including the P&L
- Provide commentary on variance analysis, and supporting business stakeholders with their decision making with this analysis
- Manage intercompany transactions and consolidations
- Monthly process including management accounts and monthly board packs
- Assist with quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Supporting the annual external audit
- Monitor the business working capital, fixed assets and Capex reporting within the business
- Oversee production of quarterly VAT returns
- Consistently support the ongoing improvement of systems and process within the business
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should be part-qualified or qualified by experience and must have local authority experience.
Previous exposure in a similar role is essential.
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working
- Immediate start
- Fantastic opportunity
- Free on-site parking
Apply now to avoid missing out!