Finance Business Partner
A competitive salary with a secure and flexible innovative company
Guaranteed progression into higher roles with training and mentoring offered
About Our Client
This organisation care passionately about their local community and are committed to making a real difference to the lives of all its residents now, and into the future.
Their approach is driven by their values. These guide and inform everything they do; delivering their services, making the community a great place to live, working with its partners, and ensuring they are an inspiring place for their staff to work
Here, you will be given the tools to achieve your potential and take your career to the next level with their finance team being very commercially driven and hence looking for a dynamic professional keen to progress up the ranks
The main responsibilities of a Finance Business Partner will be:
- Work with the organisations senior management team to inform decision making and strategy formation through detailed financial analysis and reporting
- Contribute to budget setting and the production of the annual budget book.
- Provide budget monitoring information to Managers.
- Produce financial information for reports
- Input into monthly Key Performance Information to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Contribute to the closure of the accounts by the statutory deadline.
- Line manage an Assistant Accountant.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Business Partner will have the following:
- Prior experience in a commercial driven finance & accounting role
- strong analysis and great business partnering capability
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to question and analyse data and to present it in a coherent and user friendly format.
- A flexible and motivated attitude and the ability to work unsupervised when necessary.
- A working understanding of finance packages.
- Part qualified or finalist stage studier of ACCA, CIMA or ACA
What's on Offer
A great range of benefits to support are on offer including Pension Scheme, Flexible working, 24 days holiday rising to 30 days, An extensive range of learning and development opportunities, Season ticket loans and discounts for public transport, Cycle to Work scheme, Discounted Health and Fitness membership with a wide array of gym across Stevenage, On site parking at their central Stevenage Offices